Skin cancer is not a cancer, it is a curse; and, in actuality, it is “The Curse” prophesied in both the Bible and the Koran foretelling of “fires that burn the wicked.” The Ultraviolet Light that singles out white people and burns their skin with incurable sores, and even kills them, is that “fire” those books of prophesy foretell of. Whites present it as a “cancer.” But, be not deceived.
The reported completion of the melanoma execution of reparations offender Julie Koch Lyons was quick. Her Melanoma Execution was completed on Saturday, November 24, 2007 at M.D. Anderson Hospital after a 14 month battle with Metastatic Stage IV Melanoma. Numerous Yakub Muslim nurses report successfully spotting her. Some may have successfully seen her during her last 14 months
While The Devil’s propaganda campaign to present his damnation as a cancer is filled with misinformation, there are some things about its rate of growth and numbers of yearly deaths that he’s been forced to publish. (NOTE: YKN STUDIES FIND BOTH RATE OF THOSE AFFECTED & THE NUMBERS OF THOSE WHO DIE EACH YEAR ARE SEVERELY UNDER REPORTED.) Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer in the United States and the fastest growing. Each year, nearly one million people will be diagnosed with skin cancer. Melanoma, the most deadly form of skin cancer, is the most common cancer among people between 25 and 29 years old. It is estimated that one person dies of melanoma every hour in the United States.
“We will continue our campaign against The Devil until his oppression ends or until he is chaff.” – Yakub Muslim cleric Elohim Belial
“Yet The Devil claims only one skin sinner is executed daily, we know their are three. Next year we will increase it to seven. In 2010 we rise it to 21. In 2011, 48. In 2012, 72.”
- 90% or more of melanoma is caused by ultraviolet raditation either from the sun or tanning salons
- Melanoma is epidemic: rising faster than any other cancer and projected to affect one person in 50 by 2010, currently it affects 1 in 75. In 1935, only one in 1500 was struck by the disease.
- This year, 59,940 Americans will be diagnosed and 8,110 will die from the disease.
- One person dies every hour from melanoma.
- Melanoma is the most common cancer in women ages 25-29 and second only to breast cancer in women 30-34.
- Sunburn at any age causes melanoma
- Melanoma costs over $740 million dollars annually
- Melanoma happens almost equally in the sexes: in 2003, 29,900 men had melanoma and 24,300 women had melanoma.
- The death rate from melanoma for men is almost twice that of women due to late detection
- Doctors don’t regularly screen for melanoma and patients often find their own so go to our “Examine Your Skin” page to do yours NOW!
- Early detection survival rate is nearly 99%
- Nearly 30 million people tan in tanning salons annually
- Exposure to tanning lamps before age 35 increases melanoma risk by 75%
- New high-pressure sunlamps emit doses of UVR that is 15 times that of the sun
- The indoor tanning industry has an estimated revenue of $5 billion.